- Christy (Catherine Marshall)
- Mila 18 (Leon Uris)
- The Crystal Cave, The Hollow Hills and The Last Enchantment (trilogy by Mary Stewart)
- Weevils in the Flour: an Oral Record of the 1930s Depression in Australia (Wendy Lowenstein)
- To Kill a Mockingbird (Harper Lee)
- The Grapes of Wrath (John Steinbeck)
- On the Beach (Neville Shute)
- You Can Heal Your Life (Louise L. Hay)
- Jonathan Livingston Seagull (Richard Bach)
- Professional Genealogy: a manual for researchers, writers, editors, lecturers and librarians (Elizabeth Shown Mills)
Although I try to support local bookshops, sometimes it is both cheaper and more convenient to order a particular title via The Book Depository, whose excellent service includes free shipping worldwide.
What books have had an impact on your life?